I am very grateful for all of those people who have Mothered and Fathered me in any way. Sometimes all it takes is a smile and a hug.
Welcome to the hop! Here are the links you will want to visit:
Altenew Card Blog https://wp.me/p6Dps1-fHr
Celebrating Parents Card Drive blog post: https://blog.altenew.com/2022-celebrating-parents-card-drive/
We have chosen a few Altenew products that are great for your Mother’s Day and Father’s Day cards (and other year-round projects)! See donation information below.
- Beautiful Lady Stamp Set
- Extra Special Stamp Set
- Family Matters Extras Stamp Set
- Family Matters Stamp Set
- Mother’s Love Stamp Set
- Penned Rose Stamp Set
- Precious Moments stamp set
- Simply the Best Stamp Set
- Thanks Around the World Stamp Set
- Thanks, Dad Stamp Set
- Travel Boots Stamp Set
- Wild Hibiscus Stamp Set
- World’s Best Dad Stamp SetYou Are Everything Stamp Set
- Paint-A-Flower: Lotus Outline Stamp Set
- Paint-A-Flower: African Daisy Outline Stamp Set
- Say Yes Stamp Set
- Tufted Chair Stamp Set
- Modern Eucalyptus Stamp Set
- Cuddly Bear Stamp Set
- Bold Heels Stamp Set
- Doodled Triangles Stamp Set
- Sweet Cake Stamp Set
- Inky Lily Stamp Set
- Modern Alphabet Stamp Set
Altenew will donate $1 with every order of the above stamp sets from 3/6/2021 until 5/31/2021 to the Food Bank of Central New York to support seniors in need.
We have created a special Parent’s Card Drive Collection. Here’s the link:
Here’s my card giving thanks for Parents.
I created this card using the following products:
- File Tulle Stencil
- Fancy Thanks Die
- Build-a-Flower: Tree Peony
- Antique Gold Sequins
- Watercolor Brush Markers: Sunkissed and Autumn Blaze
- Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Crystal Clear Embossing Powder
- must-have Gel Pen Set
- Small Blending Brush
Here is the process:
- Stamp flower with Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Heat emboss using Cyrstal Clear Embossing Powder
- Using Watercolor Brush Markers, drop in color from Sunkissed and Autumn Blaze
- Stamp the leaves and small stem with Obsidian ink
- Die cut the flower, leaves, and small stem
- Using Citrus Burst Crisp Dye ink and a small blending brush, add color onto the card front concentrating the color from the lower left to the upper right
- Attach the leaves, stem, and flower to the card front
- Die cut 3 Fancy Thanks die pieces and glue them together
- Add the Fancy Thanks to the card
- Add Antique Gold sequins as desired
- Using the white Gel Pen, add dots to flower stamen
- Add card front to card base
Now to the fun part:
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/30/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/01/2022.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
Bridget Casey is the next stop on the hop.
Here is the full blog hop list:
28 thoughts on “Altenew Celebrating Parents Card Drive Blog Hop + Giveaway 2022”
Lovely card Ann
I love how the flower pops on this card!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love how you inked the stencil onto the background. The fadeout is very effective in drawing the eye to your focal point.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Vibrant colors and great sentiments. Beautiful.
Lovely design Ann. Thanks for the inspiration!
Great card – thanks for the idea!
I love the pop of color with your tree peony and your use of black and white to set it off! The Altenew Card Drive is great, so many seniors are isolated due to health issues and Covid concerns…
Bold, beautiful color.
thanks for sharing
Very pretty card. Love the color…. tyfs 🙂
Very, very pretty! What a gorgeous card!
Very pretty card; love the colors.
I like the soft background for this pretty flower.
Lovely card. Such vibrant colors, and I like the soft, tulle background.
Very pretty card! I love the colors!
Pretty card. Thanks for sharing
I like the fade out in the background.
Beautiful, creative card!
Ooohhh love the colors. so rich. Thanks for sharing
Nice share for the drive. Great to have some ideas for designs to make.