I am very grateful for all of those people who have Mothered and Fathered me in any way. Sometimes all it takes is a smile and a hug.
Welcome to the hop! Here are the links you will want to visit:
Altenew Card Blog https://wp.me/p6Dps1-fHr
Celebrating Parents Card Drive blog post: https://blog.altenew.com/2022-celebrating-parents-card-drive/
We have chosen a few Altenew products that are great for your Mother’s Day and Father’s Day cards (and other year-round projects)! See donation information below.
- Beautiful Lady Stamp Set
- Extra Special Stamp Set
- Family Matters Extras Stamp Set
- Family Matters Stamp Set
- Mother’s Love Stamp Set
- Penned Rose Stamp Set
- Precious Moments stamp set
- Simply the Best Stamp Set
- Thanks Around the World Stamp Set
- Thanks, Dad Stamp Set
- Travel Boots Stamp Set
- Wild Hibiscus Stamp Set
- World’s Best Dad Stamp SetYou Are Everything Stamp Set
- Paint-A-Flower: Lotus Outline Stamp Set
- Paint-A-Flower: African Daisy Outline Stamp Set
- Say Yes Stamp Set
- Tufted Chair Stamp Set
- Modern Eucalyptus Stamp Set
- Cuddly Bear Stamp Set
- Bold Heels Stamp Set
- Doodled Triangles Stamp Set
- Sweet Cake Stamp Set
- Inky Lily Stamp Set
- Modern Alphabet Stamp Set
Altenew will donate $1 with every order of the above stamp sets from 3/6/2021 until 5/31/2021 to the Food Bank of Central New York to support seniors in need.
We have created a special Parent’s Card Drive Collection. Here’s the link:
Here’s my card giving thanks for Parents.
I created this card using the following products:
- File Tulle Stencil
- Fancy Thanks Die
- Build-a-Flower: Tree Peony
- Antique Gold Sequins
- Watercolor Brush Markers: Sunkissed and Autumn Blaze
- Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Crystal Clear Embossing Powder
- must-have Gel Pen Set
- Small Blending Brush
Here is the process:
- Stamp flower with Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Heat emboss using Cyrstal Clear Embossing Powder
- Using Watercolor Brush Markers, drop in color from Sunkissed and Autumn Blaze
- Stamp the leaves and small stem with Obsidian ink
- Die cut the flower, leaves, and small stem
- Using Citrus Burst Crisp Dye ink and a small blending brush, add color onto the card front concentrating the color from the lower left to the upper right
- Attach the leaves, stem, and flower to the card front
- Die cut 3 Fancy Thanks die pieces and glue them together
- Add the Fancy Thanks to the card
- Add Antique Gold sequins as desired
- Using the white Gel Pen, add dots to flower stamen
- Add card front to card base
Now to the fun part:
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/30/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/01/2022.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
Bridget Casey is the next stop on the hop.
Here is the full blog hop list: