Click here to go to Altenew’s blog page:
This is the card I made for the blog hop. I hope you enjoy it.
The instructions are below:
- Start with an A2 card front.
- Stamp the flowers with Altenew’s Permanent Black Crisp Dye ink multiple times to fill the card front. The ink is specially designed for use with Altenew’s Artist Markers.
- Color the flowers.
- Using a black Artist Marker, color between the flowers.
- Die cut a label from the Apothecary Labels Nesting die set.
- Die cut 3 sentiment words and stack them.
- Lay the label die upside down and trace the inside edge to add the black line as on the picture below.
- Add the Gilded Glitter card stock.
- Stamp a butterfly from the Painted Butterflies stamp set. Color it with the Must Have Gel Pen set.
- Add the butterfly to the label.
- Add to a card base.
And now to the prizes! Good luck!
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 04/28/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/30/2022.
You should have arrived here from Linda Westfall’s blog. https://lindylu222.blogspot.com/
Next on the hop is the wonderful Amy Hill.
I hope you have a great crafty day. Thanks for visiting.