Hi everyone! Welcome to the blog hop. I’m so excited about this stamp set that I made 2 sample cards! And here they are! But first, the Altenew blog link. You won’t want to miss Jaycee’s beautiful card! He’s starting the blog today.
You should have arrived here from Emily Midget’s website.
Here’s how I made the white blossom card:
- Use a cream card front; tape down angles so that the bowl is in a corner
- Use Altenew’s small blending brush to color the background with Silverstone and Peach Perfect Crisp Dye Inks
- Use the Versatile Vases stamp set, stamp the vase in Obsidian Pigment ink
- Color the vase with Lagoon and Sea Breeze Crisp Dye Inks
- Fussy cut the vase and adhere it to the card front
- Stamp the flowers in clear embossing ink on white card stock
- Heat emboss using Altenew’s Rose Gold embossing powder
- Fussy cut just the 1 blossom (that’s my easy way to get a white flower)
- Adhere the blossom on top of the vase as desired
- Adhere the card panel to a black card base
Here’s the 2nd card! I love the vibrant colors!
- Stamp the floral arrangement using Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Heat emboss with clear embossing powder
- Watercolor 1 flower and the bud using: Cotton Candy and Purple Wine
- Watercolor the other flower with Mango Smoothie and Rubellite
- Watercolor the leaves using Mountain Mist and Just Green
- Fussy cut the whole arrangement
- Using a black Fine Liner pen color the edges of the arrangement
- Die cut pieces from black card stock using the Floral Lace Die
- Glue the lace and floral image onto a piece of black card stock with Altenew’s Instant Dimension Foam Tape
- Add the die cut sentiment to the card
- Add 3 Satin White Sequins
- Adhere the panel onto a green card base
Below is a closeup of the floral arrangement.
Don’t forget to leave a comment so you will be entered for the prizes!
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/28/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/30/2022.
Up next on the blog hop is Nathalie’s post at
Thanks for visiting and make it a crafty day!